Thursday, June 10, 2010

52 Weeks of Blessings {Week 8}

This week in Blessing I want to say "Marrage" is #1 on my list. how great is our God that he gives us a mate to share everything with and also to disagree with, I think both are blessings , because it causes growth and stregth. The ability to Love is the greatest gift we can teach our childern , and the blessings of disagreeing teaches our children to turn straight to God for the answer.


I have had two weeks filled with family,friends,weddings,graduations,work,and everywhere I was I felt the power of God and the greatfulness I have that everyone loved each other.


Today my portraits go up in Davids Bridal Portland, as I pray over ever frames portrait I just feel blessed to have come so far in such a short time.

1 comment:

shannon:) said...

God is everywhere and just recently i have started to feel him like i used. He has been very present in a place i never thought i would find him. in my hatred. There are a few people i have honestly hated and held resentments. i started praying for them to be better people and for me to be more open to them and for me to love them like he does and honestly it is working. it is so relieving and beautiful.