Sunday, April 4, 2010

52 Weeks of Blessings {Week 2}

This week has been a very fun filled week of adventures and family. I just love how God works in big and small blessings . So here we go , I am just going to let you have it :) I love blessings,so the first one was the ticket to my sisters wedding were purchased and booked.

I was also blessed with a wonderful brother-in-law named Cody that totally blessed me this week when my computer decided to pit the dust and not even come on!!!!! Yeah that was a TRUE blessing ,he fixed it within a few days and now I am back to work and try to catch up THANK YOU CODY
Another blessing is that we got to spend the Easter break with family.

Also we went to the tulip festival, it was so beautiful, but my children where freezing :)
Japh started his new job and he Loves it.
The other blessing is that we got to spend some time with a couple that goes to church with us and works with Japh, this was a Huge blessing , it is hard to move and make new friends, so I feel blessing to have meet Jimmy and Alyssia, they were wonderful to have over and cant wait to hang out again

The last blessing is just this; Our new found church

It is such a small world , the paster of the new church was married by the same paster that Japh and I where married by {Cyrel Stevens }
The service was amazing this Sunday I want to share a few verses from this service and then I will be done till next week

These verses Prove Blessings :

Eph 1:7 He is so rich in kindness and grace that he PURCHASED our freedom with the blood of his son and forgave our sins

Ps 103:12 And He removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west

Heb 10:22 "Let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts FULLY trusting him.For our guilty conscience have been sprinkled with Christ's blood to make us clean..."


Here are a few pics of the tulup festival, I only have a few because my kids where Not Havin the cold :)
























































































No comments: